My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Wednesday, April 15, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas.....oh, wait....

If you're alive and in Utah, and you have left the house today, then you've probably realized that our dear month of April has become a bit confused with her responsibilities. Today I mournfully grabbed the camera to take pictures so I could blog about the SNOW that has recently graced us with its presence here.
That's me, sad, because I'm on my way to take pictures of snow...These Pictures, in fact:So yeah. I'm really not that surprised since it snowed until May in Logan last year, and I'm really not all that upset about it. But it is not sun, which I am sad about. However sun is on the way, so I'll just keep remembering that as I walk from class to class in this lovely weather! And our apartment is glad to know we can no longer be blamed for bringing this curse to our fair city :)

3 comments:

  1. Perhaps you need to spring your appartment even harder...somehow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm convinced that spring doesn't exist. What I don't get is why it's snowing more and more when global warming says the opposite should be happening.

    At least it saves me the trouble of actually packing away my winter clothes. Knowing that I can expect awful weather any month of the year keeps me from freeing space up my closet. Joy.

    ReplyDelete