My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Great Song :)

As I was once again wandering around facebook, I saw one of my friends had posted a link for a song composed by Jon Schmidt, a mix between Coldplay's Viva La Vida and Taylor Swift's Love Story. It's a piano and cello duet and I think it's so upbeat and happy! And also very pretty. So, I'm going to post it cause I really enjoy it -- click here to experience the delight of Jon Schmidt! (warning: the song is 6 minutes long followed by his explanation of why he wrote it. But it's worth the length!)

By the way Spencer, if you haven't heard this I think you'll quite enjoy it.

Also, by way of an update, I must mention that the snow has left Logan again, and it is absolutely beautiful outside today! Hooray! It's about 65 degrees and is only supposed to keep warming up this week. I'm very happy about this. :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY for snow going away! It was warm enough for me to plant my tomatoes and peppers today - but they are surrounded by walls of water for sure!

    ReplyDelete