My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Monday, April 13, 2009

Just wishing for Spring!

At the beginning of the wintry season here in Logan, my roommates and I created a marvelous snowflake artwork that hung on our window and from our ceiling. We spent hours cutting out paper snowflakes for that purpose, and the result was actually quite pretty. Then winter dragged on as it always seems to do, and when March rolled around and it was still snowing, we began to get suspicious. The few warm days that we had were cruely short lived, and the snow would always come again and dump all over the town. Finally we decided that we were cursing Logan with our hanging snowflakes and that we had to usher in Spring some fresh, new, spring-like decor. So my roommate Manda and neighbor Karla bought some of those big foam noodles, that one might use when swimming, cut them into slices and, voila! Instant foamy flowers to hang on the ceiling. That combined with some streamers made our ceiling just delightfully springy (and very girly i might add) But it is very cheerful -- and the weather has slowly been improving! Today was beautiful with 60 degree weather and an almost cloudless blue sky. My roommates and I celebrated by being weird college kids out on our catwalk. I just hope the good weather keeps coming!

1 comment:

  1. Im so glad you're blogging! I love the foam flowers. I never would have thought of that... ingenious! It looks very springy. I'm sure the folks of Loganare glad you lifted the cure :)

    ReplyDelete