My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Wednesday, May 22, 2013

As It Is Now

I've been posting a bunch of updated pictures of our house on Facebook, but I'm just so peachy-pleased with it that I wanted to add them here too! So, here you go, pictures of parts of our house in a convenient before-and-after format.

P.S. Sorry for the blurry pictures you will encounter. A photographer I am not.

Kitchen -- before! (note the short fridge)
Kitchen -- after! (Don't mind that it's almost identical.
Ooh and ahh like it's really amazing, k?)
Living Room -- before!
Living Room -- after!
Before! (This is actually the previous owners' picture)

After!
And just in case you forgot our awesome chalkboard wall....
THE wall -- before!
...and after!
And that's it. Most of the things we've been trying to update have been in the living room, which is why most of the pictures are of that area. We have one more fun project we're thinking of doing in there before we call it done and done, but it's a surprise! No one shall know until I proudly display it here. Or if you come over to my house before then, I guess. 

Next up is probably our bedroom! Exciting! Stay tuned... for the next couple years...as we have fun figuring that out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment