My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Friday, July 6, 2012

My Blog Grew Up Today

Today my blog put on her big-girl panties and graduated from the frilly thing it was into a nice, clean-cut, grow-ed up blog. Do I miss the crazy colors and ridiculousness of it?...Perhaps a smidgeon. But do I also love the new look and the ability to read all of the words with nary a squint to be seen? Yes. Yes I do. And I hope you do too.
My blog's growing up... just like Ron Weasley. 

2 comments:

  1. But he didn't grow up to be cute. Did your blog? Hmmmm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like Ron, my blog looks good in certain lights.

    ReplyDelete