My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Blog Title Confession

So... I also renamed my blog. This you probably noticed. However, I'm not sure I love the name, sooo if you guys are craving a little suggestion box action, here is your opportunity! Answer, if you would, one or more of the following questions:

-Do you like this blog title? (Joe & the Ginger)
-Do you think we need a different title?
-What title do you think we should have?
-If you think we should have a new title, but are feeling as uninspired as I am, what elements would you suggest putting in our title?

If you don't want to bother typing out a whole mess of commentary, I have created for you this handy dandy answering guide. Just put the letter of the comment you would make if you were feeling more typistically* inclined (*nope, that's not a word.)

A. Your new blog name is the most amazing name I have ever seen. Keep it. Keep it forever.

B. Your blog is such a delightful mix of humor, cleverness, and information. No one will even notice the title because you are such a fabulous blogger. Don't worry about it.

C. Your blog's name is awful. Get rid of it immediately. I have no other input to offer. But also you are a beautiful human, and I think everything you do is inspired.

D. I don't think this subject was really worthy of its own post.

That's it. Please help my poor fledgling blog title.

And here's the confession: I really don't mind my title (in fact, I rather like it.) Mostly I just wanted to make another post. Still want your input, though. 

4 comments:

  1. Uh...I guess I vote between "It doesn't matter what the title is" and "My other thought doesn't have an option."

    My only 'other thought' is: Isn't Joe a ginger too? If so, maybe it should be the tale of two gingers or something. If I am crazy, and Joe's hair is not as red as it looks in pictures, then I like the blog name just fine and think it really doesn't matter.

    *On a related note, I have considered changing the name of our blog about a billion times as well. I think we need a Ron-growth moment too. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, Joe is so close to being a ginger, but didn't make the cut. He's got a bunch of red tinty-ness that makes him look pretty red in some lights. But in truth, he's a brownish, blondish, something color. A pity, I'm liking the tale of two gingers idea. haha.
    I'm pretty sure the blog/title isn't going to change anytime soon. Maybe if my blog becomes an internet sensation one day (haha) I'll consider doing something more clever. For now, it sums us up pretty well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoops, except that's me, your mom, not grandma. She would never be that mean.

    ReplyDelete