My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Thursday, January 15, 2015

I'm Not Really Sure About This

So I made the bizarre and spontaneous choice of moving my blog to Wordpress. I have never used Wordpress for more than just typing things into a box and hitting "publish" for work, so I'm finding the customization etc. rather difficult. But I think I will end up preferring it in the end, as many seem to do. This blog as it is will still stay up but the new posts will all be over there. If my brain has the dumb for too long and can't figure anything out, I'll probably be back, but in the meantime join me at {{ joeandtheginger.wordpress.com }}

It's where the party's at. But only once every couple of months when I remember to do it. ;) 
#jokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment