My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Monday, March 10, 2014

Recentnesses

Update in five lines because it's late and I should be in bed...

1.We went to NYC, Scotland and Ireland. Dreamy!

2. I bought and built (with Joe's help) a new, wonderful, beautiful computer.

3. The coffee table has been replaced by a $15 KSL find, refinished to loveliness (in my opinion of course.) Also we have a new back door that's actually a door thanks to Handy Husband.

4. My job is still jealousy-inducing fantastic. Joe got a raise so we're sporting happy faces.

5. I'm attempting to do this green cleaning business. Updates to come?

I'll expound later, most likely.....eventually....
Something about Spring and sunshine and not wearing sweatshirts every day makes things like blogging seem more appealing. Also house projects, of which we have many! So here's to future posts that aren't decades away.

I AM THE LAMB OF SPRING! WATCH ME SPRING!


1 comment:

  1. I am the lamb of Spring! Watch me spring! LOL!! I love you.

    ReplyDelete