My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Thursday, July 11, 2013

It's Coming

Hello again! Just popping in to say that I'll be writing a new post sometime soon. There is no guarantee of this, of course, but I find that writing a post about how I'll soon be writing a post usually helps motivate me to actually do it. So you get this (sort of) post to read and I get a nagging reminder of my promises to write. Win-win?

Do you want to take a pop quiz about why I haven't written anything in the last two weeks? Let's!

Have I been:
A. Busy with work
B. Lazy
C. Forgetful
D. Uninspired
E. All of the above, except for A (let's be honest)

Hint: It's E.

I actually have some fun things to write about, and I even took pictures of the fun things so I could share them on here. Therefore, it will happen. It must happen. And in case the quiz above is giving the wrong impression, I do actually love both my awesome job (it's just that it's part time so I can't use it as an excuse for not writing) AND writing on this blog! I love it so much. Sometimes there's just a shlump, know what I mean? But never you fear, that shlump is soon to end.

'Til next time!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still in my shlump. Maybe tonight I'll pull out of it and actually write something... we'll see. *suspense!*

    ReplyDelete