My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween!

Happy Halloween, everyone!

To celebrate this year, Joe and I are going to be "that house" and hand out REAL SIZE CANDY BARS! No fun size here, no sir! I think we may have bought wayyy too much candy...then again, I don't think that was exactly an accident. Bwahaha.

In honor of the holiday, here is a clip from the movie I watch every October, Hocus Pocus!



Wasn't that fun? This movie gave me such an appreciation for the word "Amok."

In case you were wondering, Joe and I don't really have any cool costume plans this year. Or any plans, cool or otherwise. Although, I think we may go as Doctor Who and Amy Pond, if you even know who they are. Apparently I bear a resemblance to that lovely Scottish lass. I hope you all are better prepared with Halloween garb!

100,047 bonus points if you can name this obscure
Halloween movie! Hint, it's a Disney Channel original!
"Witch and ghost make merry on this last of dear October's days." -- Anon.

3 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSH I LOVE DOCTOR WHO AND I ALWAYS THINK OF YOU WHEN I SEE AMY POND I WONDER WHY.

    But for real, you would be a great Amy Pond. And you should make Joe wear a fez and bowtie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Spence. Ha. 100,047 bonus points to you!

    ReplyDelete