My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

May 26th


Just wanted to make a quick post to say....

Happy Birthday Grandpa!

I'm so grateful for your dedication to getting to know us grandkids better, and for the great advice you've given me. Thanks for showing interest in my life! I love you, and I hope you had a great day!

2 comments:

  1. How surprisingly thoughtful. Thank you, Tara. I am more grateful than I can express for the blessings that Grandma and I have received in the form of exceptional grandchildren. You are one of the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made the day for Grandpa. We love you so much

    ReplyDelete