My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Monday, May 11, 2009

Back Home

It's been a while and I feel I must post something. . .

I'm back home! wahoo!!
And before we left, my roommates took cute pictures in Logan. here's all of us roomies together. Even Xue Fei came :) (right bottom corner, in the yellow)

Getting out of Merrill Hall back in Logan was sort of the worst thing ever. It ended up taking four hours longer than I had planned...all of my roommates had chores including me...and I was on bathroom duty! Gross. But it sparkled when I was done. :) Packing was sort of just throwing things into boxes so that wasn't too bad, though it took hours even still. And... I was also in charge of mopping the kitchen and vacuuming all the floors so I had to wait til everyone had their stuff out of those rooms so I could do that. But my nice neighbor Harold helped me pack everything into my cute little car and off I went!

And now I must say, unpacking was far worse. haha. But after three straight days of diligent work my room now looks like I've lived here for years. Perfectly messy with stuff shoved away into any nook and cranny I could find.

I tried to get a job at a greenhouse but they, alas, were not hiring so I guess I'll just wait until July, when i'm back from France, for which i'm leaving in two weeks from yesterday!!! I'm very excited and I'm sure I'll write all about it. For now I just am at home by myself while the rest of my family works, and I clean stuff from time to time. It's very quiet but nice, though I sometimes wish I could see people more often haha.

Being home with the family's been fun though, my dad had his birthday recently and got geocaching stuff so we've been entertained with that for a while. And we went camping for mother's day weekend, which was quite enjoyable.

So that's my rather boring update. But now I think I'm going to go put on some music and clean my house! Hopefully I'll have something interesting to talk about soon, and if not, there's always my upcoming adventure to France!

'Til later...

No comments:

Post a Comment