My blog has moved!

You should be automatically redirected in 10 seconds. If not, visit http://joeandtheginger.wordpress.com and update your bookmarks.
If you're looking for a specific post, try using the search bar on the new blog.

See you there!

Sunday, April 12, 2009

New Blogger!

So I wanted to be a fancy blogger too, and have a fun place to put some pictures and keep people who wish to know what i'm doing with life updated! Here is my new blog -- I have no idea what I'll put on it since I don't do a lot of interesting things, but maybe with this I'll be more motivated to make my life fascinating! :)

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a blogger. Is that relevant?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ought to post the origin of the title. And perhaps some other works.

    ReplyDelete